Photos - Large Quantities (1 sided) (Photos - Large Quantities)
- High Quality Full Color Digital Printing
- Large quantities of the same print. For small quantities, see Photos and Art Prints - Small Quantities
- Without an account there is nowhere to save your designs and images.
- After you have completed your design, click the "Continue" button in the upper right corner.
- If this saving process is not completed, your design will be lost.
- Designs will be stored for 1 year.
- Creating your own design on the website is free. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us at 435-752-5235.
- The industry standard for bleed is .125" around all four sides outside of the actual size. The safe margin is .125" around all four sides inside of the actual size. This ensures that everything important is not cut off and that color goes all the way to the edge of the paper. This principle applies to all of our printed products.
- Design File Size: 5.25" x 7.25"
- Actual Size: 5" x 7"
- Safe Zone Size: 4.75" x 6.75"
- For more information see "Bleed Explained." (There is also a quick link in the footer menu.)
- From the time of order submission, it will take 1 business day to complete your proof. Once the proof has been approved, it will take 3-5 business days until your order is ready for pick up. If your order is being shipped, it can take up to 7 more business days to receive your order.
- Business days are Monday through Friday. If a holiday falls on a business day, that day is not included in the turnaround time.
- On Fridays, our machines are shut down early for end-of-week cleaning.
- If ordering more than one product, you only need choose a proof from one of them, and it will cover the entire order. We will provide a proof for all products ordered if one proof is chosen.
- We strongly suggest viewing a hard copy proof, especially if you are worried about color. Colors on your monitor may not be representative of the printed product. The monitor uses a resolution of 72 dpi and is RGB based, while printing uses 300 dpi and is CMYK based. The colors on the monitor are brighter than they will appear when they print. To see true color representation, you will need to see a printed hard copy proof.
- Proofing adds to turnaround time based on whether you order a walk-in or mailed proof.
- If you request a proof, we must receive your approval (in person, by phone, or email) to complete the printing process.
- If you need to make changes to your order and require another hard copy proof, another business day will be added to your time frame, and you will be charged accordingly with the balance payment due at order pick up.
- If you do not request a hard copy proof, placement of your order gives us permission to print without going through our proofing department. Watkins Printing will not be responsible for reprints if you are dissatisfied with your order and you did not request a hard copy proof.
- Mailed proofs are sent using United States Postal Service (USPS) First Class Mail.
- Paper Finish
- Uncoated -- rough/natural; for writing on, more comfortable for reading for long periods
- Coated Dull -- smooth, dull, non-reflective; sharper image, vivid detail
- Coated Gloss -- smooth, shiny, reflective; sharper image, vivid detail
- Coated Pearl -- smooth; metallic elegance, soft image
- Paper Texture
- Smooth -- flat, smooth surface
- Felt -- textured, has small bumps
- Linen -- textured, resembles linen cloth, small, thin raised lines in both directions on paper
- Paper Weight
Bond Book/Text Cover/Cardstock Thickness (inches) typically used in home printers and copy machines typically used for books, flyers, etc. typically used for greeting cards, recipe cards, business cards, posters, etc. 20# 50# (light weight) .0038 60# (light weight) .0048 70# (medium weight) .0058 80# (medium weight) .0061 100# (heavy weight) .0073 80# (light weight) .0092 90# (light weight) .0094 100# (medium weight) .0113 11pt C1S - coated only on one side (heavy weight) .0110 120# (heavy weight) .0133 130# (extra heavy) .0153
White is available in most options. Printing a colored background on white paper is most cost effective.
Colored paper is only offered in the following options:
Color Finish Texture Weight Cream Uncoated Smooth Light Weight Cover (80#) Ice Coated Pearl Smooth Pearl Cover - Heavy Weight (110#)
- Paper Finish
- Watkins Printing does not offer postage for your orders. Postage will need to be purchased separately at your local post office. For further details, contact your local post office.
- Regular postage is $.50/piece. (Max size = 6.125" x 11")
- Postcard postage is $.35/piece. (Max size = 4.25" x 6")
- Square pieces are $.71/piece.
- If something is added that's bumpy, i.e., a paper clip, wax seal, etc., postage will be an additional $.21/piece.