Window Vinyl Clings (Labels, Stickers, & Clings)
We can provide many different shapes and sizes of Window Vinyl Clings.
Please contact us for help in creating and ordering.
- Removable and Reusable
- Use on Smooth Glass, Mirrors, or Windows
- Images can be reveresed to be used on an inside window
- High Quality Full Color Digital Printing
- The industry standard for bleed is .125" around all four sides outside of the actual size. The safe margin is .125" around all four sides inside of the actual size. This ensures that everything important is not cut off and that color goes all the way to the edge of the paper. This principle applies to all of our printed products.
- Design File Size: 5.25" x 7.25"
- Actual Size: 5" x 7"
- Safe Zone Size: 4.75" x 6.75"
- For more information see "Bleed Explained." (There is also a quick link in the footer menu.)
- From the time of order submission, it will take 1-2 business day to complete your proof. Once the proof has been approved, it will take 5-7 business days until your order is ready for pick up. If your order is being shipped, it can take up to 7 more business days to receive your order.
- Business days are Monday through Friday. If a holiday falls on a business day, that day is not included in the turnaround time.
- On Fridays, our machines are shut down early for end-of-week cleaning.
- If ordering more than one product, you only need choose a proof from one of them, and it will cover the entire order. We will provide a proof for all products ordered if one proof is chosen.
- We strongly suggest viewing a hard copy proof, especially if you are worried about color. Colors on your monitor may not be representative of the printed product. The monitor uses a resolution of 72 dpi and is RGB based, while printing uses 300 dpi and is CMYK based. The colors on the monitor are brighter than they will appear when they print. To see true color representation, you will need to see a printed hard copy proof.
- Proofing adds to turnaround time based on whether you order a walk-in or mailed proof.
- If you request a proof, we must receive your approval (in person, by phone, or email) to complete the printing process.
- If you need to make changes to your order and require another hard copy proof, another business day will be added to your time frame, and you will be charged accordingly with the balance payment due at order pick up.
- If you do not request a hard copy proof, placement of your order gives us permission to print without going through our proofing department. Watkins Printing will not be responsible for reprints if you are dissatisfied with your order and you did not request a hard copy proof.
- Mailed proofs are sent using United States Postal Service (USPS) First Class Mail.
- White - Image can only be viewed from top side of cling.
- Clear - Image will be viewable from both sides, but if it's a directional design, will only be correct from top side of cling.
- Normal or Reversed Image (this option is only available if you choose Clear for your color)
- Normal Image - Best used for mirrors.
- Reverse Image - Best used for inside car or business windows. A reverse image shows correctly when it is applied to the inside of a window and is viewed from the outside.