To upload the correct file size:
Envelopes are not designed with bleed. However, a safe margin of at least 1/8" is required.
- Design File Size: 5" x 7"
- Actual Size: 5"x 7"
- Safe Zone Size: 4.75" x 6.75"
If your file is not set up correctly, you risk affecting the quality of your printed product. Please make sure the following are met before uploading:
- Bleed - none required for envelopes
- Safe Zone - .125" inside actual size
- Resolution - 300 dpi
- Colors - black only for black & white envelopes; if you submit a design that has colors, it will be converted to black
- File Size - no larger than 50mb
- Pdf or jpg files are preferred
- We also accept .png, .zip, and .psd file formats
We do offer Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator design templates to get you started. Our required settings are already incorporated into them. These templates can be found on our "Template Files" page. (There is also a quick link in the footer menu.)
Some uploaded files can not be previewed in the system.
Example: .psd will upload and we can use it but a preview or example will not be created in the system.